Purple and teal blue beads and an iridescent abalone cross grace this Protestant (Anglican) prayer bead chaplet bracelet. Measure your wrist to be sure this will fit and not be too large.
- Cruciform Beads: Iridescent purple faceted hexagonal glass
- Week Beads: Purple-centered transparent aqua faceted rondelle
- Spacer Beads: Solid turquoise faceted rondelle glass
- Cross: Rhinestone-centered polished abalone shell inlaid pewter
- Length: 9.75″
- Bracelet Circumference: Approximately 8″
Purchase of this chaplet includes a velveteen storage pouch and a 16-page “Anglican Prayer Beads” full color booklet by Kristi Lyn Glass. It contains pictures, history, symbolism, instructions, and nine sample prayers.
This chaplet is a shortened version of protestant (Anglican) prayer beads. (They are similar to Catholic rosaries, but with a different layout.) Use chaplets in any way you choose to enhance and organize your prayer time. Wear them as bracelets or attach them to purses, backpacks, rear view mirrors, cell phones, etc. They will then be handy for prayer and as a personal statement of faith. Chaplets also make great gifts!
Lifetime Guarantee: If your chaplet lobster clasp breaks or the beads become unstrung at any time, simply return all the chaplet components to Kristi Lyn Glass. She will restring them for free.